Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Who's That?

Dear Riley,
This week you have been really sick. It started out with a high fever and then progressed into a green, runny nose. You have been miserable with me wiping your nose every time you turn around. I love it when you actually came to me and grabbed my hand and put it to your nose.

Yesterday I took you to the doctor and you were actually pretty good. You screamed alot but by the end of the appt. you were really giving that doctor some eye contact. We got you some medicine and I have to lay you on the floor to give it to you. You get really mad but end up taking it like a champ.

Today you woke up and were in the best mood! Daddy is in China and you are staying home from school today because I am still keeping an eye on you. We played the "Who's that?" game. You always tell me who I am and are pretty good at saying who Kykee is. But today when I asked you who Jacob was, you said, "Yaykuh"!!!!!

Have I told you how proud I am of you lately? Smile!

1 comment:

mysamiam said...

I know it has been a little while since your little guy was sick. Hoping he is better by now! :)