Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Making Beds And Wearing Boxers

It’s almost been a month since I have written about my sweet kids!! I have been super-busy and I can only imagine how fast this summer is going to fly by. The kids are doing great and we have some really good news about Riley. He is almost totally completely 100% POTTY TRAINED!!! Yea!! We are so proud of him! This weekend he took himself to the bathroom and didn’t have one accident!! Of course, his aim is REALLY bad, but that’s beans compared to what we were dealing with. He loves his boxers and looks so darn cute in them.

He’s also making his bed! I don’t know where he picked this up but I like it. Here he is so proud on his newly made bed. I am so amazed at the little sponge that this guy is turning out to be. Lately he has really been interested in Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It’s so cute to hear him retell the story.

No comments: